collapse

* Horae Obscura

Embrace the Darkness with Horae Obscura

Mixcloud
Facebook

* Recent posts

Author Topic: Hiems Horas Obscura  (Read 1219 times)

Offline brambo

• Administrator
  • Oneirich
Hiems Horas Obscura
« on: December 13, 2012, 10:02:36 AM »

After the Summer of Horae Obscura it's time for the Winter of Horae Obscura! Until the end of January we'll be hijacking the Uur Obscuur show again. Next Tuesday we're starting with a mix tape filled with soothing and less soothing electronica to celebrate the Apocalypse! It's the year 2012, the year that will reveal that some have misinterpreted some Mayan thingies ;)

On Christmas Day we wont be broadcasting live but we do have a mix tape, one to celebrate the yearly birth of the Sun of God! Dont play it during the family dinner, I don't think your aunt and uncle will like it, neither will your parents for that matter. January 8th we will be back with an episode filled with jungle, drum'n'bass the horae obscura style! An episode about cups and their intoxicating factors.

The week there after we'll be having it about some plants and their way of communicating to us, humans... Jesters among us will probably enjoy the episode dedicated to the Norse god Loki, it will be a laugh I promise!

And last one in the row will be a guest-mix by DJ Kryll. I'm a big fan of his record-selection, so I hope that will be a treat for your ears!

Keep well, enjoy the coming festivities and 93

http://www.come-early-leave-late.be/uurobscuur/node/163
Burn your holy books & open your eyes. - Ali A. Rizvi

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal