collapse

* Recent posts

Author Topic: [INDUSTRIAL/HARDCORE] VARIOUS ARTISTS - Motormouth Recordz #3  (Read 582 times)

Offline Tripped

• Backstagers
[INDUSTRIAL/HARDCORE] VARIOUS ARTISTS - Motormouth Recordz #3
« on: November 19, 2010, 09:08:00 PM »

VARIOUS ARTISTS - Motormouth Recordz #3

A1) - Forsaken Is Dead - Everything Gained
A2) - Stocker - Nuthouse...
B1) - Lost Origin & Al Twisted - Pulsating Beat
B2) - Tripped - Acid Stacy

clips and sale:
http://www.thehardstoremp3.com/product.asp?strParents&CAT_ID=0&P_ID=544241&strPageHistory=search&numSearchStartRecord=1
dien a1 vindk echt nice

« Last Edit: November 29, 2010, 05:24:20 PM by Tripped »

Offline brambo

• Administrator
  • Oneirich
Re: VARIOUS ARTISTS - Motormouth Recordz #3
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2010, 09:42:12 PM »
stacy :rofl:
Burn your holy books & open your eyes. - Ali A. Rizvi

Offline Tripped

• Backstagers
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2010, 09:50:06 PM »
 :snooty: :P
(update correct link )

Offline Tripped

• Backstagers
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2010, 05:23:10 PM »
review by DonnieDarkcore

Label: Motormouth Recordz
Format: vinyl & digital

Review:
The progression is back in town. MotorMouth Recordz strikes back with a powerful new release featuring stars such as Forsaken is Dead, Tripped, Lost Origin, Al Twisted & Stocker. Before I get into describing the songs, I just wanted to add that online information about this label can be found however many sites are out of date with it's activity status. This is actually their third release within the series. The project being fairly new although I won't blame anyone if you're like me, super interested because their stuff just bangz! since day one. I'm familiar with the brand of Al Twisted sound through Quosh Records, Definitive Dance, and TNC LTD.

Once I saw the name before even hearing the tunes, I was just like "oh yeah this is gonna kick ass you fucking haterz". But if you give in & let your mind sync in on these 4 AWESOME TRAXX!!!, then we're still down to earth ready to shake some booty.

Track number # 1
Ok so I actually didn't like track number 1 when I listend to it for the first 6 to 7 times cause I was just busy with thousands of things on my mind & variety of genres in the background without focussing on defining "what good hardcore music means". After two days of not carrying I gave this a listen again....."Ok, track 1"
Pure Progression is what comes to my mind now. I totally dig it but if I forget about this song tomorrow, don't be upset at me. However Forsaken is Dead has like millions of traxx out there and some of them are just pure sickness & gold with rich sound.

Track number # 2
I love that whole submarine vibe it comes in. Like a pulsing radar or something.
On the vinyl of this product this song is A2 and no doubt about it, it's got that whole "push with your feet" feeling or just "hop around like a bunny" groove. The screaming is instense. Something about red roses and death that really freaks you out.

Track number # 3
Sorry, I'm just not to crazy about the calming down all the sudden.
But after 0:52 with the bass coming in like "wait, wait, it get's better".
Yeah, now we're back into action of "you play and I dance" or just nod my head being like "yes, yes yes beat on". What? I SAID THE BEAT IS ON!!!! More.

Track number # 4
This one is actually my favorite out of the four. It's got this personal glow of emotion within that synth. Oh yeah the beginning is just like a ZONE-OUT!!! As the snares come a building forms getting close to what becomes clear later on, just pure noise in psy style. And it just keeps going so you definitely lose track of what's really happening but then there are these moments when it's just the drum kick drilling away. Somebody have mercy just so loud if you really think about it. Ahh, I'm gonna gradually turn that knob inorder to move that volume up.

Listening to MotorMouth is like drinking peach or banana juice, it just goes down easy. "MMMM, more please, can't get enough of"

Let's face it. It's a late November for some although the harsh freezing winter is around the corner so what no other way to keep yourself warm? MOVE THAT BODY!!!

This is DonnieDarkcore reporting to you with the newest hardcore source out there.

Tracklist:
A1 Forsaken Is Dead - Everything Gained
A2 Stocker - Nuthouse
B1 Lost Origin & Al Twisted - Pulsating Beat
B2 Tripped - Acid Stacy

More info:
http://thehardstoremp3.com/search.asp?strKeywords=MOTORMOUTH

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal