collapse

* Recent posts

Author Topic: 19/12/09 NB99 & CHEEZEGRATERZ labelnight @ Steeple, Waregem  (Read 7019 times)

Offline BLUEBERRY

• AcIÐLaNЙ
  • HARD²theCORE
Re: 19/12/09 NB99 & CHEEZEGRATERZ labelnight @ Steeple, Waregem
« Reply #45 on: December 20, 2009, 12:31:39 PM »
Woaa... vette set van D-febssss  :yeah: :yeah:
En.. eeeumm  :pray: :pray:
IEmand mijn maan gezien??  :pray:

fens
« Last Edit: December 21, 2009, 10:13:14 PM by BLUEBERRY »

Offline G_ERROR

• Herrie
  • Backstagers
  • ̿' ̿'\̵͇̿̿\з=(•̪●)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿
« Reply #46 on: December 20, 2009, 08:46:27 PM »
D-FEBS heeft gespeeld ofwa???? en ik wil die zolang al is bezig horen verdikke  :doh:  :lol:
en wast er wa volkj me da kutweer?
bookings @

G.H.B@hotmail.com
www.myspace.com/geehaabee
http://partyflock.nl/artist/45439:G_H_B.html

tracks and sets : http://soundcloud.com/g-h-b

<a href="http://player.mixcloud.com/player.swf?url=http://www.mixcloud.com/gerrygeehaabee/bra1ncore-30/" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://player.mixcloud.com/player.swf?url=http://www.mixcloud.com/gerrygeehaabee/bra1ncore-30/</a>

︻╦̵̿̿╤──

Offline BLUEBERRY

• AcIÐLaNЙ
  • HARD²theCORE
« Reply #47 on: December 20, 2009, 09:38:00 PM »
D-FEBS heeft gespeeld ofwa???? en ik wil die zolang al is bezig horen verdikke  :doh:  :lol:
en wast er wa volkj me da kutweer?

bwa nie zo wi ..
maar twas gezellig

xtorre

« Reply #48 on: December 21, 2009, 11:19:09 AM »
zalige sets van Iemperor, Xr8ed, Tripped & Subversa.

Autopsy zijn set vond ik maar wat traag op gang komen. Maar wat wil je na zo'n super set van Iemperor  :eek:

Offline Starss

• Backstagers
« Reply #49 on: December 21, 2009, 12:38:46 PM »

gebt mij u maan geschonken
wetet nimeer?   :)

vette sets gehoord!
paar gasten da lastig kwamen doen, maar voor de rest toch wel zwaar goe geamusseerd
(lees: gehuppeld op de stoel :mrgreen:)
SMILE!

It will make you happy...

xtorre

« Reply #50 on: December 21, 2009, 12:46:07 PM »
seathumping was idd de maxx

@ Tripped :

Offline Starss

• Backstagers
« Reply #51 on: December 21, 2009, 12:50:22 PM »
aja kutsneeuw! smorgens aan 60km/uur op een toegesneeuwde autostrade
gelukkig veilig en wel thuisgeraakt
SMILE!

It will make you happy...

Offline Tripped

• Backstagers
« Reply #52 on: December 21, 2009, 01:23:09 PM »
feest zelf was vet!
maar wat er van dag ervoor bezig was minder, geert eeft alles gedaan om toch die gastne hier te krijgen,
hektek is er niet geraakt
al je wat leestijd hebt:

hektek and dave iemperor story (hektek speaking)

the below is an account of what happened to me and Dave pearce over the last few days .

Friday 18th Dec

Met on the Penzance to Gunnerslake train heading towards Plymouth. ... Lees verder

This guy sits next to us holding a plastic cage with a parrot innit. about 20 mins in to journey he receaves a call and I over hear him say , " Im affraid its plan B , hes done wrong and now he'll pay , tell him If he doesnt give me my money i'll come back for the other bird " " he owes me this money and I aint gunna stand for it no longer "

so that was funny but it aint part of the story ! lol

We eventually arrive at Plymouth train station and theres so many people there its like a thrid world country with everyone rushing around trying to get trains etc. we discover our connecting train which takes us to Bristol Temple meads has been cancelled due to a body part being found. (Apparently 1 of the trains hit something and stopped to chjeck out what it was only to find a piece of a body on the tracks) Obviuosly police etc was called and all lines closed till later . they had other later trains but nothing that could get us to airport on time.

Anyway, after talking to the guard he says " go to main customer service office type thing on one of the platforms to explain". we did and after 10 mins they got us a Taxi from Plymouth to take us straight to Bristol Airport !

SCORE . bangin taxi and we were allowed to smoke in so fuckin ace.

We got to Bristol Airport and within 5 seconds we saw flight cancelled.Went straight to the Brussles airlines desk and asked for options.

" Im sorry sir but the next flight is Sunday night " we explained thats not good enough and that we need to get to Belgium for the gig. Again nothing they can do , no extra transport of company car to take us to the eurostar nothing.

anyway

The next 3 hours were a blur as it was just constant contact between us and Guys from Belgium trying to sort other options , followed by Internet points fucking up and freezing and having a pop up block the page and yeah u catch the drift everything and anything went wrong. laughable really.

After 3 hours of all of this , we had a phone call saying Hotel is booked in London paddington if we can get there and then we can go to Eurostar 1st thing the next day .

Sorted.

we caught bus from Bristol airport to temple meads then train from Temple meads to Paddington. ( contained some werid pissed up people , Lost girl , Merry christmas man, they were all there)

Got to Paddington approx midnight from what I remember , read a map just outside station to work out where hotel is , thought we knew the right direction so headed off. A mile or so down the " wrong direction " we find an bus and the arrogant driver said he show us the way , drove us up the road and around the corner then said " u have to walk straight down there " we did and did and did, by this time we so fucking lost that were about 2 miles away from the hotel maybe further.

oh I didnt mention that Dave only had £10 on him after previous train fares and I stupidly thought that everything would go smoothly so I got euros changed and that was it between us , £10 and 40 euros.

Anyway , so were so lost and frozen Dave says" fuck it we need to spend this cash on taxi after all we have a hotel waiting for us so we can just get there and chill. "

Found taxi , took us to the hotel (which is only a minute and half from Paddington station but of course we walked out the wrong exit before.)

Got to hotel at 1am.

we thought we were sorted , we thought.

part 2 coming up

Part 2

We arrived at Hotel thinking " thank fuck its all over " so we go in having spent £7 of our last 10 english pounds, only to find that the person that booked our room needed to show these guys at the hotel the credit card that it was paid on . Of course the person who booked it was not only at an after party but was actually in Belgium , so the likely hood of them seeing the card was none. So they said no card no room.

Bare in mind its now around 1.30 in morning maybe 2 am and were frantically on phone to promoter , to our Belgium contacts and to anyone we could think of that could help us because when yr strandard without a place to stay in the middle of London on a freezing cold night u do panic a bit lol.... Lees verder

After about 1 hr of phoning and trying to organise stuff , my credit runs out so im helpless now in the situation, Dave has about 75 pence credit on his phone and were still no where near getting that room. about 20 mins after that 1 of our good mates from Belgium got his dad on the phone to scream and shout at the indian guys to say " heres another credit card number and and u will not let those lads be homeless for the night " , another 15 mins pass , then suddenly its sorted we have a room. its now 3.30 ish am go to room. laugh about the situation and then pass out.

That was day 1 .

Saturday 19th Dec

I wake up at 8 am with the BIGGEST headache this side of a migraine u can possible imagine, and receaved a text from my G/F saying 1 of our mates from Belgium is picking us up .

Ok fine,

I couldnt text back cos of no signal in room " anywhere and no credit " but saying that its weird cos we could get texts but no signal to send...

then we had a text can we get to Folkstone to meet these guys or to Dover to catch the ferry accross." I said to dave , mate this is getting silly I need to be home by Monday as family commitments with my son and after hearing all of the airplanes cancelled and airports closed Im not going any further untill im gaurenteed a place back on monday."

we both agree that we should contact promoter and get him to book euro star return before we go any further.

anyway just after that Im thinking fuck i must be dehydrated thats y my head is about to explode, so I down about 2 pints maybe more of this water that I got from the tap in the bathroom .

Big Mistake, about 5 mins later Dave goes in to bog , and just has he went in I knew I was gunna be sick,

6 times into a bin that was right beside me bed.

FUCK SAKE ! GREEN PUKE

" never drink London water "

About 30 mins later after were both ready to escape to the outside world to see what the hell was going on.

Dave had a text Euro star closed and not running till Tuesday ! FUCK SAKE !

I decide I cant carry on this mission cos I could not garentee my journey back to the uk by monday night. ( fucksake couldnt even get myself to Belgium lol )

Dave on the other hand has to keep on going and get all travel expenses back as he needs it . we would of lost £140 each on travel.

so a friend of his from Belgium first says i'll send u 200 euros via western union so u can get here .

we go down to sort that , the fuckin code was wrong , after 30 mins been told that its been sorted.

this time however on the western union they put Dave and not David and the only id dave has says David , so hes now telling this Paki bloke that Dave is the same as David and im in background laughing my ass off.

again he couldnt get the money ,so the people from belgium changed it like an hour later.

anyway cut a long story short roughly all of saturday were both on the phone organising stuff, and by 4 pm im on train back to truro from paddington and dave is fighting on to get his expenses back.

On my way home train was held up by nearly 2 hours because of vandalism to Taunton's signal box.

what a fuckin weekend.

oh and just heard Dave made it to Belgium, but had to walk from a station to Dover dvp ferry entrance and then just as he got to the gate they closed it and said no more people tonight.

lol

after kicking off they manage to sqeeze more people on but yeah.

did everyone else have a good weekend ?>?

ive missed loads out I know I have , but u get the jist.

thing is now im home , im bored , no problems to solve . everything is ok , feels strange.:)

iemperor zit nog altijd vast in belgie

Mango

« Reply #53 on: December 21, 2009, 01:33:44 PM »
Woohoww nu zal iemand hektek opnieuw moeten booken en deze keer op nen datum dat ik wel kan  :hungry:

Offline Havanazero

• Wanted Freak
« Reply #54 on: December 21, 2009, 01:56:31 PM »
Ja echt het Britse openbare vervoer heeft bij mij ook dik afgedaan, het verhaal dat ik van Techdiff heb mogen horen was al bijna even schoon.  :rolleyes:  :doh: Weten dat zo'n shit er is en toch 1000den mensen als het al niet 100.000den mensen zijn zonder informatie en zonder hulp of enig ander vervangende dienst maar laten zitten, 't is schandalig
« Last Edit: December 21, 2009, 02:02:46 PM by Havanazero »

Offline mijncore

« Reply #55 on: December 21, 2009, 03:56:22 PM »
aja kutsneeuw! smorgens aan 60km/uur op een toegesneeuwde autostrade
gelukkig veilig en wel thuisgeraakt

Je bent helemaal nog ni thuis thuis ;)

Offline Dfens

• NoisyBastards
« Reply #56 on: December 21, 2009, 04:26:54 PM »
Woohoww nu zal iemand hektek opnieuw moeten booken en deze keer op nen datum dat ik wel kan  :hungry:

die staat al geboekt op 11jaar NOISY BASTARDS in september :)

Mango

« Reply #57 on: December 21, 2009, 04:29:21 PM »

die staat al geboekt op 11jaar NOISY BASTARDS in september :)

Staat in den agenda  :hungry:

Hendrok

« Reply #58 on: December 21, 2009, 07:23:07 PM »
mij al serieus beklaagd da'k nie nr hier geweest ben  :doh:

Offline kitty

« Reply #59 on: December 21, 2009, 07:30:32 PM »
jmmr dat ik er ni kon zijn c u nxt time!!!  :cheernutz:
"velen noemen mij een wonderkind, anderen kijken naar mij op." -Eric Cartman

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal