collapse

* Horae Obscura

Embrace the Darkness with Horae Obscura

Mixcloud
Facebook

* Recent posts

Author Topic: Obscurum Noctis 4 ∴ Ostara Edition  (Read 1679 times)

Offline brambo

• Administrator
  • Oneirich
Obscurum Noctis 4 ∴ Ostara Edition
« on: March 19, 2015, 08:16:53 AM »

Next Saturday it's that time again! An extra long Horae Obscura with guestmixes also known as an Obscurum Noctis. After the Samhain, Yule & Imbolc edition it is time for the Ostara edition.

And for this edition I got two guest mixes. First guest is Wim from Silken Tofu. Silken Tofu, and I quote discogs for this, is anindependent publishing company, founded to promote experimental and 'difficult' forms of sound and visual art. Check outtheir catalogue and buy some of their music!

Second guest is Mike from Consouling Sounds. Also a Belgian label you should check! Consouling Soundsis dedicated to the "post rock and doom" genre's. So if you're more into electronic music, keep an open mind,I'm pretty sure you'll enjoy his set! They also have a shop in Ghent, worth the visit ;)

And of course I'll be doing a set too under my Oneirich moniker ! This Saturday the 21th of March from 2200-0200 CETon Villa Bota radio! Till then :)

www.horaeobscura.be
« Last Edit: March 19, 2015, 02:33:32 PM by bromba »
Burn your holy books & open your eyes. - Ali A. Rizvi

Offline Bungholio

• Into The Black
  • CELL Donors
  • cassé composé
Re: Obscurum Noctis 4 ∴ Ostara Edition
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2015, 11:05:43 AM »
hm dus ook wa minder ambienty shizzle ofwa?
en shait man dien artwork weer zo vet  :drool: welken artiest is da?
Le prix de la liberté c'est la parole des imbéciles

Offline brambo

• Administrator
  • Oneirich
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2015, 12:33:47 PM »
hm dus ook wa minder ambienty shizzle ofwa?
Mijn set is ambient, die van Silken Tofu moet ik nog krijgen, die van consouling sounds is ambient to "rock/metal" ...

heb een nieuwe versie gekregen gisteren... in de eerste zat een nieuwe track van wiegedood die nog niet gespeeld mag worden :)
en shait man dien artwork weer zo vet  :drool: welken artiest is da?
verschillende artiesten... zijn zaken die ik op mijn tumblr feed tegen kom en ook post op mijn feed:
http://horaeobscura.tumblr.com

heb die foto van die "wenende wraakengel" ook al tegen gekomen op de cover van een obscure metal cd :lol: internet = ripping other people's work :lol:
« Last Edit: March 20, 2015, 12:37:17 PM by bromba »

Offline brambo

• Administrator
  • Oneirich
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2015, 09:17:57 AM »
Yesterday was the fourth edition of the Obscurum Noctis event curated by Oneirich from the Horae Obscura radioshow on Bruges Villa Bota Radio.

After the Samhain, Yule & Imbolc edition it was time for the Ostara edition. Here are the sets, for you to listen to, to enjoy, to share, to favourite and to comment on :)

93 93/93

http://www.come-early-leave-late.be/horaeobscura/?p=905

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal