collapse

* Recent posts

Author Topic: [GOA] Anoebis - Melodrama in the Desert  (Read 797 times)

Offline brambo

• Administrator
  • Oneirich
[GOA] Anoebis - Melodrama in the Desert
« on: December 23, 2013, 09:37:32 AM »
☮ Anoebis - Melodrama in the Desert ☮

The story of Anoebis starts in 1998. In that year I discovered goa-trance. Immediately I was SO convinced of that music that I bought all the cds I could buy! Pretty soon I had 200 cds which resulted in a first dj-set during newyear 2000.

Around that period I didn't dj alone. Mostly I played together with a friend called Dave (dj name Paprika) and together we were called PaprikanoebiS
But because Dave was too busy with his studies I played alone since 2001 and before I realised it I was playing more or less every weekend.
The first years of the new millennium were hard. Around that period I was one of the last djs playing "melodic goa trance". Because I loved that style so much and it seemed more or less dead, I and a good friend (Mars/Fabien) deceided to start our own music label called Suntrip Records. It had to concentrate only on this melodic goa trance!
Not much later melodic goa-trance started to revive in Belgium and some other countries in the world, and last few years this resulted in many parties with only "old school goa-trance" :) This meant little sleep for me, but lots of joy! And for some obscure reasons this love for melodic goa trance continues untill today! :)
To make things clear. I don't ONLY love melodic goa-trance... I like forest trance, ambient and suomi a lot as well. This resulted in many dj-sets of those particular style once in a while, but the main thing staid melodic goa-trance untill today!

I have checked on how many parties I played by now, and at the end of 2012 I will have played on more or less 400 parties in my life... Mostly in Belgium, but sometimes in Portugal, France, Holland, Germany, Sweden, Finland, Switzerland and England as well :)
Altough I'm doing this for a long time now I still love this music (it's so deep in my heart, you can not imagine) and I still love dj-ing. Nothing fulfills my heart more then a crowd dancing and smiling in the first rays of sunshine! :)

If you want to book me... :) The most easy way is to send:

- a message on facebook
- a mail to Anoebis@suntriprecords.com
- a message on psychedelic.be

My price depends, but it is mostly 10 times the entrance price. The idea is simple: if you do a cheap party, I play cheap, if you do an expensive party, I am more expensive. But goa is not my income, so I am always willing to talk about the price when some things seem to be too expensive :)

Thanks for all the support last 12 years and let's go for the next 12! :)

This set is a tribute to an amazing desert party in Israel in the middle of december 2013. I took many tracks of the music I played there and mixed them together to revive the vibe of that amazing moment! :)

Here is the tracklist for the people that want to buy the music! As most know I am label manager of Suntrip, and I can say... Every sale does make a difference! :) Enjoy!

1. Cosmic Dimension - Nucleosynthesis
(Album - In a Special Kind of Space - Suntrip Records - 2013)
2. Space Tribe vs Electric Universe - Alkaloid Experiment
(VA - Sola Sonorum - Spirit Zone Records - 2002)
3. E-Mantra - The Entity
(Album - Nemesis - To be Released on Suntrip Records soon - 2014)
4. Cosmic Dimension - Acid From Above
(Album - In a Special Kind of Space - Suntrip Records - 2013)
5. Aurax - Atomic Defloration
(VA - Tribal Encore - Anjuna Records - 2013)
6. Dimension 5 - Temple of Chaos
(Album - TransStellar - Suntrip Records - 2012)
7. Raia - Twilled
(VA - Limitlessness - Koyote Records - 1998)
8. Filteria - Dog Days Bliss
(Album - Lost in the Wild - Suntrip Records - 2013)
9. E-Mantra - Ayahuasca
(Album - Nemesis - To be Released on Suntrip Records soon - 2014)
10. Mindsphere - Into Reality
(Album - Patience for Heaven - Suntrip Records - 2012)
11. Zerotonine - Morning Glory
(VA - Mind Rewind 2 - DAT Mafia Records - 2013)
12. Skarma - Hyphneone
(VA - Voyager - Hado Records - 2013)

https://soundcloud.com/anoebis/melodrama-in-the-desert

:hippy:
Burn your holy books & open your eyes. - Ali A. Rizvi

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal